<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978119776636687314?origin\x3dhttp://be-minexforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.

Biography

Photobucket
My name is M3ihua.

Attached : Yeo RenFang,21/01/10
SchOol♥:hongwener,manjusiran
AgE♥:SWEET FOURTEEN
BIRTHDAY! ♥:3nov (present time =D)
BEST Love:Singing,ANImEnComiCS,
ChoCOLate,Music, Instant Noodles~~
and HL milk

Msn & My Facebook

slaps,kick,hug & kisses so far♥


Sweet Desires

Click Here =D


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Love<3

Elaine bestis ♥♥
Renfang "Laopo" ♥♥
Xiangying Bo Zhen Hu ♥♥
Kelly mummy♥♥
Wenqi jie ♥♥
Clarin bff ♥♥
Audrey daughter♥♥
hana;fiona sweetheart♥♥
Meiqi ah ma ♥♥
Trenna jie ♥♥
Rashida kaka ♥♥
Smirti ah ma ♥♥
Pearlyn GF ♥♥
Jiamin Airen ♥♥
Ian kor
Weinan kor
Jeremy kor
Ke-chan ♥♥
Lihuan ♥♥♥
Lifong ♥♥♥
Xiao ji ♥♥♥
Bao ling♥♥♥


and other gans :D

Links

Meet the people I love♥

Click Here =D


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Past Entries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥M3ihua Others:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥Wednesday, February 10, 2010♥

IS IT YOU?

I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows (the way)
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me? (Could you be?)
Could you be the one I need?

I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust whose heart is right
And I'm looking for someone

And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows (the way)

The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinking on the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be this one I need?

Someone who won't take me for granted
How much I care (How much I care)
And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?






label:what do you take me for?
a toy for you to play and then throw away?
sorry,bt if tat is really the case,i wont hesitate to hate you!


♥you've got me wondering why, i like it rough
@ 11:39 PM