<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978119776636687314?origin\x3dhttp://be-minexforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.

Biography

Photobucket
My name is M3ihua.

Attached : Yeo RenFang,21/01/10
SchOol♥:hongwener,manjusiran
AgE♥:SWEET FOURTEEN
BIRTHDAY! ♥:3nov (present time =D)
BEST Love:Singing,ANImEnComiCS,
ChoCOLate,Music, Instant Noodles~~
and HL milk

Msn & My Facebook

slaps,kick,hug & kisses so far♥


Sweet Desires

Click Here =D


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Love<3

Elaine bestis ♥♥
Renfang "Laopo" ♥♥
Xiangying Bo Zhen Hu ♥♥
Kelly mummy♥♥
Wenqi jie ♥♥
Clarin bff ♥♥
Audrey daughter♥♥
hana;fiona sweetheart♥♥
Meiqi ah ma ♥♥
Trenna jie ♥♥
Rashida kaka ♥♥
Smirti ah ma ♥♥
Pearlyn GF ♥♥
Jiamin Airen ♥♥
Ian kor
Weinan kor
Jeremy kor
Ke-chan ♥♥
Lihuan ♥♥♥
Lifong ♥♥♥
Xiao ji ♥♥♥
Bao ling♥♥♥


and other gans :D

Links

Meet the people I love♥

Click Here =D


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Past Entries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥M3ihua Others:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥Tuesday, August 11, 2009♥

Don't try to explain your mind
I know what's happening here
One minute it's love
And suddenly it's like a battle-field

One word turns into a
Why is it the smallest things that tear us down
My world's nothing when you don't
I'm not here without a shield
Can't go back now

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
Why we gotta fall for it now
I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for

Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield? (x2)
Why does love always feel like..

Can't swallow our pride,
Neither of us wanna raise that flag, mhmm
If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
I don't wanna fall for it now
I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for

Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield? (x2)

I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor
I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor
I guess you better go and get your...

We could pretend that we are friends tonight (oh-oh-oh)
And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright
Cause baby we don't have to fight
And I don't want this love to feel like..

A battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield,
Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield

I guess you better go and get your armor...

I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for (fighting, fighting for)

Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield? (x2)

I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor
I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor

Why does love always feel like...
Why does love always feel like...
A battlefield, a battlefield..

I never meant
to start a war
Don't even know
What we're fighting for

I never meant
to start a war
Don't even know
What we're fighting for

♥you've got me wondering why, i like it rough
@ 1:53 AM