<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978119776636687314?origin\x3dhttp://be-minexforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.

Biography

Photobucket
My name is M3ihua.

Attached : Yeo RenFang,21/01/10
SchOol♥:hongwener,manjusiran
AgE♥:SWEET FOURTEEN
BIRTHDAY! ♥:3nov (present time =D)
BEST Love:Singing,ANImEnComiCS,
ChoCOLate,Music, Instant Noodles~~
and HL milk

Msn & My Facebook

slaps,kick,hug & kisses so far♥


Sweet Desires

Click Here =D


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Love<3

Elaine bestis ♥♥
Renfang "Laopo" ♥♥
Xiangying Bo Zhen Hu ♥♥
Kelly mummy♥♥
Wenqi jie ♥♥
Clarin bff ♥♥
Audrey daughter♥♥
hana;fiona sweetheart♥♥
Meiqi ah ma ♥♥
Trenna jie ♥♥
Rashida kaka ♥♥
Smirti ah ma ♥♥
Pearlyn GF ♥♥
Jiamin Airen ♥♥
Ian kor
Weinan kor
Jeremy kor
Ke-chan ♥♥
Lihuan ♥♥♥
Lifong ♥♥♥
Xiao ji ♥♥♥
Bao ling♥♥♥


and other gans :D

Links

Meet the people I love♥

Click Here =D


Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Past Entries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥M3ihua Others:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥Saturday, May 2, 2009♥

Don't Go Away

Looking through your eyes,
there's nothing to hide
And you're no longer mine
How could I survive
when you say goodbye
Why do birds still fly up high?

Can't stop the tears from fallin'
We used to be so fine
when you walked into my life
I tried to reach out for you
just to be with you
My heart is breakin'

Don't Don't Go Away
Baby, don't you know, I miss you so.
Don't Don't Go Away,
I've never been on my own before.

Wooh…. Oh….
Can't you hear me just take me with you
So don't don't go away

Don't Don't Go Away,
Baby, don't you know, I miss you so.
Don't Don't Go Away,
I've never been on my own before.
So won't you feel my heartbeat once more

♥you've got me wondering why, i like it rough
@ 3:40 AM